Last Updated: May 21, 2018
amended, from time to time, without notice. To ensure that you are using this Website with full and up-to-date
the Website. By using this Website, you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with
the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this Website, please either disable cookies
or refrain from using this Website.
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file on the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms, and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognize” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies that are set by the website that you
have chosen to visit, such as this Website, to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
As with first-party cookies, you are able to block third-party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Website